LTM - Internal Technical Sales Engineer Opportunity
Lift Turn Move Ltd (LTM) supply lifting equipment and solutions to be incorporated into systems for Industrial and Entertainment Industries. Established in September 2004 and based in Bromborough, Wirral. We are a fast growing independent company, wholly owned and operated by the people who run the business day by day. This ensures decisions and actions can be made swiftly and customer service is top priority. Lift Turn Move Ltd offer sales and after sales support in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
We offer premium products, equipment and solutions that includes the Swiss GIS Electric Chain Hoists for the Industrial Markets, LTM manufactured LoadGuard Electric Chain Hoists for the Entertainment Market, Guardian Control and Motion Systems, Manual Lifting & Handling Equipment, Winches, Davits, Light Crane Systems, Jacks and Sluice Gate Jacks.
We are looking for an energetic, professional and technical minded individual to join our Sales team within Lift Turn Move Ltd.
The ideal candidate will be reporting directly to the General Manager and must have the ability to work in a sales team efficiently and effectively, the ideal candidate must be technical minded and have lifting equipment experience, have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. LEEA qualifications are preferred but not essential, hands on along with a sales experience will be a great advantage for the applicant.
Product and system training will be given along with ongoing personal development.
Technical Sales Engineer
- To sell LTM`s full product range of Industrial and Entertainment products.
- To be able to offer technical assistance internally to the sales team and offer solutions to our clients for the industrial and entertainment markets.
- To assist external sales staff and ensuring enquiries are dealt with promptly.
- To look after key customer accounts.
- With the possibilities to attend exhibitions and customers within the UK and overseas.
- To ensure that impeccable customer service is consistent
- To identify, contact and visit new customers.
- Developing business with existing customers and seek new markets.
Contracted hours will be Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5:00pm and Friday 8.30am to 2.30pm; however flexibility in working hours will be essential.
This is a permanent position (following a trial period) with very a competitive salary package, dependent upon experience and skills.
This position is an immediate requirement however we can wait for the ideal candidate.
How to apply:
Applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org including CV, with copies of any relevant certificates, a covering letter, a statement of availability, salary expectations and references.